• Driver cards – Your employees keep the card with them.
• Vehicle cards – Leave the card in the vehicle for employees to use with their unique driver ID’s.
• Allows up to 99 driver ID numbers to be
associated with one card.
• Product restrictions limit unwanted
purchases; restrict cards to fuel, service and merchandise.
Many fuel pricing options available. Ask yoursales representative for more information.
Flexible billing and payment options.
• Manage your account and purchases with online reporting.
• Email and text alerts keep you informed with contract information.
• Detailed and customizable reporting allows breakout by card, driver ID, vehicle number and odometer reading to track purchases.
• Over 250 FAST STOP & FAST STOP Express locations to serve your needs. Use the FASTSTOP Locator to find your nearest station at www.efaststop.com.
• Billing occurs at tax-exempt rate.
• Detailed reporting shows tax-exempt status.
• Pay a variety of ways, whether its oil changes for the family vehicle or merchandise inside the FAST STOP locations.
• Detailed transaction reporting allows information to be sorted by vehicle or driver ID to track spending.
• Special pricing options may be available, contact your sales representative.
•Track family spending by assigning a driver ID number for each family member using the card.
• Limit unwanted purchases by adding product restrictions. Restrictions can be placed on three general categories.
• Control unwanted spending by limiting purchases to certain days of the week and times of day.